[Ansteorra] August 4th - several events on the Calendar

Mystique Mystique at phulesgold.com
Wed Jul 25 12:26:15 PDT 2007

Since my original posting INCLUDED the original post about the PENSIC PITY
PARTY. I didn't think I had to mention it again. I am requesting information
about::: This email that hit the list on July 15th::::

Sir Max and HE Anastasiya have opened their home for a Pennsic Pity Party.  We
know many will be travelling to the glorious event and some will stay as home
wishing they could attend.  We will have fighting both heavy and light as well
as friendship story telling.  A feast will be served as a potluck.  Prize is a
shade pavillian made by the lady of the house.
Aug 3-5
9 am setup rest of the day will be as the attendee's please.
More as the time draws near.
In Service to the Crown
HE Anastasiya

Apparently it's NOT a Kingdom event nor on the calendar.. it seems to be just a
simple get together for those WHO CAN'T GO to Pensic. I am just trying to find
out if this is still happening and WHERE/WHEN WHAT TIME.. etc

It was originally posted by "Ann Milliron" <gam at door.net>