[Ansteorra] The average height of a european...

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 26 10:24:00 PDT 2007

Good Day.

My Peoples have always been tall and massive demi-human creatures.
Our lands are too full of effort and toil, places unfavored by the marauding
romans, who went many places to genocide multiple tribes and extinguish many
cultures of Men of Greater Stature.

How did the men of rome with the cutting of the achilles, their systematic
slaughtering, and tortuous times upon Our Beloved Mothers and Daughters (of
legal and permissible age) lower the mean height of the peoples of
europe?!?!

Again I say " /Good Day/ ",
Pukhta Lovtsevich ~ Lineage being Mother's Dwarven Race and Father's being
that of Cloud Giants

P.s. I will concede, if the roman command decreed that they might have use
for you and your life was spared, one's style of life improved... as a well
kept slave compared to a free man digging tubers in effort to sustain those
He Loves.

In my humble opinion, His Grace Romanius Vesperianus and His Grace Quintus
Aurelius Dracontius were good exceptions within the roman empire and did
rule Their peoples fair and equitably.

*snip
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 20:21:36 -0700 (PDT)
From: Lady Valkyrie <lady-valkyrie at sbcglobal.net>

Well, the average height HAS increased somewhat, by a few inches I think,
but not
so drastically as to explain shorter beds or low doorways (conserved heat).
Better nutrition means greater heights are more likely - however yeah - not
the
foot or so they seem to be going for LOL

kris
*