[Ansteorra] Laurel's Prizes!

Sandra Jakl kieralady2 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 31 10:46:18 PDT 2007

Salutations to Ansteorra!

Laurel's Prize will be held on September 8, 2007 in Emerald Keep.

I, Clara von Ulm, will offer prizes for the following:

1. Performance!  I offer a prize to the dancer, bard, or musician whom I find most pleasing.
2. Seasonally Appropriate Goode Cookery - Who doesn't like good cookery?
3. And, the uncategorizable category of "Exceeded My Expectations". There are times when knowledge and skill seem to increase exponentially.  Come show me if you have had one of these quantum leaps!

If you would like to learn more about Laurel's Prize, go to moas.ansteorra.org and click on Laurel's Prize on the sidebar.

Lebewohl,
Dame Clara von Ulm
Kingdom Minister of Arts and Sciences