[Ansteorra] Thanks yous for Youth Combat at Steppes Warlord

DonnelShaw at aol.com DonnelShaw at aol.com
Sun Jun 3 06:27:03 PDT 2007

Greetings,
Please accept my apologies for this late thank you note for all the help at
Steppes Warlord. I was closing down my classroom last week and it is a very
busy  time.  There were five children who showed their bravery and fighting
skills on the field at Steppes Warlord.

The Youth Champions are
Children's Boffer   Issac
Youth Boffer         Zachary of  Graywood
Teen Boffer           Nathan  Gierasson

I would like to thank Her Grace Valeria for being my listmistess.  Centurion
Uther, Lord Germanicus for marshaling the field.

I would also like to thank the populus of the Steppes for standing up and
supporting the children.
Year in and year out they have stood the children in making this tournament
possible at Steppes Warlord.
The Scribal Guild has again provide a beautiful scrolls for the  children.
Thank you.

For without your help there would be no activities like youth combat for  the
children.

Thank you

.

In service to  the children

HL Maili  Donnel MacGregor

In  remembering the past we cannot forget the future

Faith is  believing what the eyes cannot see. ~~~~Michael of  Langley