[Ansteorra] pot luck at King's College

gail young gwynethb63 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 3 10:06:53 PDT 2007

Forgive the cross postings but I've received several private emails that lead me to believe there is some confusion about the pot luck.
  I will set up tables.
  There are some chairs on site, but if you want to make sure you have one, please bring your own.
  Please bring a dish that will serve yourself and 4 others, along with whatever is needed to serve it (spoon, knife to cut, etc)  Just bring something yummy that you will eat and think others will enjoy.  The point is fellowship and fun...not a well balence meal<G>
  Something period or periodish is great but don't stress over it.  If you stop and grab potato salad on the way to the site, that's fine (just make sure you keep it in your cooler until dinner time ...eewww)
  Bring a drink, a fork/knife/spoon to eat with, and a plate (just as you would if you were buying feast).
  If you have any more questions, just email me privately.  I appreciate all the interest and look forward to sharing a wonderful evening with many of you.
  gwyneth