[Ansteorra] Things I have seen

Jean Paul de Sens jeanpauldesens at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 20:21:02 PDT 2007

Good words by all.  We should always remember to take the time to
graciously thanks those who've volunteered, whether they bring strong
backs, strong minds, or good company.  There is, in my opinion,
nothing more noble in the SCA than the work done by the group, but the
individuals who toil still deserve the gratitude of all.  We all get
to play some, and so long as we all serve some, the game continues on.

Thanks to all,
JP

On 6/4/07, Robin Lindsey <moiranliam at earthlink.net> wrote:
> To piggyback on what HL Orianna said,
>
> A nice thank you is a good thing.  I try to remember to thank people who
> help me with a word or a small bit of largesse.  When I see someone
> consistently doing good things, I take notice of them and get their name
> for future reference for an award recommendation.  If you feel someone has
> done something award worthy, by all means write up the award!  Anyone can
> submit anyone else for an award.  You don't have to be a Peer or Nobility
> to recommend someone for an award.  Plus it's always fun when you find out
> someone you recommended GETS the award!  How cool is that?
>
> A good point of reference (so you know what award will be most appropriate)
> is to check out the Ansteorran Awards Constitution:
> http://heraldry.ansteorra.org/OP/A_constitutions.pdf
>
> Then you can go here http://www.ansteorra.org/forms/award.php and send in
> your award recommendation.  The Crown can't give an award if they don't
> know someone is deserving!
>
> Lady Moira Lindsa

There are no simple answers, but there are many simple questions.