[Ansteorra] Steppes Warlord and Weather

juliana foulare txldyjuliana at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 4 23:49:37 PDT 2007

Greetings,

   I have been trying to remember the weather that we have had at Warlord on different years. This is what I have come up with so far.

  2007
  Rained off & on Saturday & Sunday

  2006
Dry

  2005
Rained off & on Saturday & Sunday

  2004
Dry

  2003
Major flooding Saturday night. Site closed on Sunday

  2002
Dry

  2001
High wind and rain On Sunday night

  2000
High winds and rain on Saturday night rest of the weekend dry

  1999
Rain early on Sunday morning flooded the lower camp grounds

  1998
Dry

  1997
Rain on Friday night clear the rest of the weekend

Please correct and fill in before 1997. I can't go back any farther
because 1997 was my 1st Warlord.

Juliana Foulare
  Middleford/Raven's Fort