[Ansteorra] Florence anyone? (A tribute to Janet Arnold)

April Page alpage1225 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 5 08:24:46 PDT 2007

I would love to go!  Filled out the intent form, now I've got to get my passport renewed (it expires next March)!  And then hope I have the funds!

  Elizabeth

HL Chiara Francesca <vscribe at ansteorra.org> wrote:
  Yep .... so a budget line item now!! :D

If enough folks want to go we may be able to get a group rate on flights,
etc.

Everyone please go fill out the survey so that they can solidify the plans
for the conference to really happen. Once they do that then we can plan a
group outing to Florence. :)

Chiara
looking for her passport ... it was here somewhere ...