[Ansteorra] Centurion auction

Sir Giotto di Giovanni sirgiotto at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 15:21:38 PDT 2007

The Centurions of Ansteorra are working to earn money towards a free
melee event to prepare for war.  To that end, we will have an auction
at Crown Tournament benefiting this cause.  If you are the lady/lord
of a Centurion and would like to help with this project, please
contact Mistress Gwyneth or Mistress Saundra.  If you would like to
donate an item, please bring it to King's College and find one of
these ladies to give it to.

Thanks,

Sir Giotto

--
We are knights. We are professional killers constrained by a code of
conduct that turns murder into both art and service. -- Duke Cuán