[Ansteorra] Pics of King's College

Owen Van Meter ovanoff57 at clearwire.net
Mon Jun 11 09:20:09 PDT 2007

Greetings,
      Just wanted to touch base with you about the funds owed to you. We've
been checking our records and they show that the amount was calculated and a
check was written to your group. But our bank records indicate that the
check was never cashed or deposited anywhere. We've changed treasuers since
and there is no indication on the records of who it was sent to. So what we
are going to do is cancel the first check with the bank and then write you
another check and mail it to you so that everything will be square with us.
Will this work for you?

                                           Lord Griffin
                                            Emerald Keep