[Ansteorra] Keeping the Deam Persona articles

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Mon Jun 11 20:14:26 PDT 2007

On Jun 11, 2007, at 5:41 PM, willowdewisp at juno.com wrote:

> The list did not accept my article on persona--to long. I am not
> sure that Stephen has the article. I will send it to him. If you
> are interested write me and I will send it to you. It is an article
> on different kinds of persona.
> I mention Duke Carodoc did anyone know he was dead?
> By the way I give permission for anyone to reprint my article on
> persona in any way.
> Willow de Wisp
> Lanphier Taylor

Greetings Willow,

I think I must have missed the early part of this thread.

Is this article in the PERSONAS section of the Florilegium the one
you are referring to?
Persona-CMA-art   (13K)  2/18/05    "Persona in the Current Middle
Ages -
                                        Guidelines to persona play"
                                        by Mistress Willow de Wisp.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/PERSONAS/Persona-CMA-art.html

If this isn't it, then yes, please send me a copy of the one you were
thinking of.

For different kinds of personas, I also like this article in the same
section:
Som-Per-Ideas-art (16K) 12/31/02    "Some Persona Ideas" by by HL
Elaine de
                                        Montgris (known as 'Lainie).

It gives some good ideas for personas seldom seen in our Society.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com