[Ansteorra] hiding mundane

Goldweard goldweard at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 13 05:01:18 PDT 2007

sometimes, during longer events, or when I have
forgotten notes for a class, I need to use my palm
pilot to get on line.   I bought a blank journal
glued all the pages together.    cut out a hole the
size of my palm pilot and there you go.

on a side note.   All this talk of high persona has
really gottten me thinking.    I have read many
different texts, and cannot find the answer.    What
is the appropriate title for a secular cleric besides
master.  I can't find an answer.

Goldweard