[Ansteorra] hiding mundane

Jay Rudin rudin at ev1.net
Wed Jun 13 06:31:12 PDT 2007

Goldweard asked:

> on a side note.   All this talk of high persona has
> really gottten me thinking.    I have read many
> different texts, and cannot find the answer.    What
> is the appropriate title for a secular cleric besides
> master.  I can't find an answer.

You'll need to be more specific before we can help you find an answer.
"Secular cleric" isn't a titular position, and doesn't provide a title,
just as "herald"  and "warrior" don't provide titles.

A "secular cleric" is somebody employed outside the Church in a position
that requires reading and writing.  His title is whatever his title is,
totally independent of his job description.

Robin of Gilwell / Jay Rudin