[Ansteorra] hiding mundane

sam cooper samatha.cooper at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 08:34:37 PDT 2007

Ta an ceart agat, Robin. I apologize; it was not clear from my earlier
writing that my suggestion of Scholar as a means of achieving the meaning of
"secular cleric" was entirely a product of my own imagination, without any
attempt at documentable historicity. If I had been attempting such I assure
you in this company my references would have been most carefully attached.

I'll have to go do some research as to how a ship's captain, a siege
engineer, lawyers, ranked officers of military forces, sergeants,
quartermasters, and Ministers of government and guilds gave signal of their
expertise without using titles. It will make for an interesting subject;
thank you for instigating the idea in my head.

Beir bua agus beannacht,
Si'le