[Ansteorra] Things I should post to (for lack of a better subject header)

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 13 09:21:41 PDT 2007

~ I would absolutely love to get the information. (after necessary
permission has been afforded)
It hurt a lot when I found out I couldn't go to Castellan. Not only did I
miss out on a dynamic new thing for the children, I also missed out on an
opportunity to collect hugs from Baron Ian dun Gillan and Baroness Kelandra
Carmichael. I also missed out on my second opportunity to collect hugs from
Baron Michel mac Donnchaid, Baroness Elayne MacDuncan, AND from your lovely
self - Lady Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyya.

Suffice it to say I am experiencing a bit of affection withdrawal...

>Pooky:
>
>Thought it isn't much, we would be glad to write up what was done at the
>Young
>Ladies Salon a few weeks ago at Northkeep's Castellan. I had some handouts
>(I'd need to contact authors and make sure it's ok to share them) and we
>had a
>small and very fluid curriculum, as most of our Young Ladies were between 6
>and
>8 years of age.
>
>Hope that might help,
>
>Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyya & House Halfiras
>

>I am sure sad i can't go. No money in the budget. I have lots of things
>locally I need to go to and no ride. Could I write a letter to your young
>ladies and have you read it?
>Duchess Willow

>Certainly. I will wait breathlessly.
>Pooky how old are you?
>willow

Will it suffice if I was to say I am simultaneously immortal and reborn?
Dearest Mother, if that fails to suffice I would be happy to privately email
you a more chronological determination. (to maintain my persona such things
can not be revealed publicly)

> > How long were you in the SCA before you really started working on
>persona?

MY Persona was half assigned to me and or half revealed as self evident. 11
ish years, but I always have been me.