[Ansteorra] manner of address

Goldweard goldweard at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 13 11:14:12 PDT 2007

Thank you for the link.  It seems I was wrong.   the
term Brother applies to anyone whether monastic or not
who was under vows, but was not a priest.   the more
appropriate form for a scholastic member of the clergy
would be Mister.  Most likely a modernization of
Master. Brother works well enough for now as I am not
a peer.  Referring to myself as Lord Goldweard would
infer I was a bishop, which is not where I am going in
my persona development.

Thanks again,

Brother Goldweard

<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Style_(manner_of_address)>.