[Ansteorra] Use of Titles (was Re: hiding mundane)

Cisco Cividanes engtrktwo at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 13 11:34:05 PDT 2007

In much the same fashion, I treat my persona as a traveling character in
a land foreign to his home and do adhear to and honor the laws of the
land he now resides.

On a more piratical note, I find it extremely helpful if, within my own
mind, i am aware of the reality of history while I work within the
accepted standards of the SCA. Alden's awards, as well as my own would
never be accepted or recognized in england, and therefor I am a lord my
Ansteorrian law, but simply a member of the gentry in the lands of my
birth. To include such comments in general conversation during an event
are actually a wonderful way of highlighting how much we know, and if
done in character as well, tend to--In my opinion--really establish
someone as a persona player.

Lord Ivo Blackhawk