[Ansteorra] Handling AoAs with non-titled personas

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Wed Jun 13 22:01:12 PDT 2007

On Jun 13, 2007, at 9:44 PM, Goldweard wrote:

> The usages of titles within the sca can conflict with
> persona play sometimes.    I'll give two examples
>
> my persona as it stands right now.
> I finally have my AoA.  but using the title Lord
> Goldweard  in formal situations doesn't feel right to
> my persona.   I would still like some sort of title in
> these situations.  So the usage of Brother is a close
> approximation.

Well, here is a story from this file in the PERSONAS section of the
Florilegium. The individual, Leon, did play in your barony after the
time of this story.
persona-msg       (77K) 12/ 8/00    Persona development. Ideas of
Persona.

This isn't exactly your situation, but it is similar. Anyway, it does
give some ideas on one way to handle the situation, and besides it is
funny.

Stefan
======