[Ansteorra] Pre registration for Pennsic ends June 15

Adrienne R. Ferrell aferrell at greatambience.com
Thu Jun 14 19:30:01 PDT 2007

I'm on the digest, my apologies, if this has already been posted

sincerely,
Seraphina

<Snip> from Ansteorra Pennsic list:

It is June 14th and there is one day left to pre-register. If you know
anyone who plans on attending Pennsic this year please have them pre-
register under the "Populace of Ansteorra". There are two or three
people that need to get in contact with me regarding their pre-
registration. Their names are Marlin Visage (two people registered
under that name) with no SCA name listed and John Lorrey/SCA Name
Randel Lee Smith. Everyone else who has pre-registered please let me
know your tent size with ropes, what side the door opens on, who you
want to camp next to (if any) and approximate date of arrival. The
sooner I know this information, the better I can plan our camp. email at
tenbitsranch at hughes.net <mailto:tenbitsranch%40hughes.net> or
tenbitsranch at yahoo.com <mailto:tenbitsranch%40yahoo.com>. After pre-
registration if you know of anyone planning on attending Pennsic and
would like to camp with Ansteorra, please have them contact me ASAP via
the regular contact phone or email.

Thanks for all you help,
Gwynneth, Ansteorra's Pennsic Land Agent