[Ansteorra] Past Members of Emerald Keep

Owen Van Meter ovanoff57 at clearwire.net
Fri Jun 15 10:16:46 PDT 2007

Greetings Good People  of Ansteorra,
       I am Lord Griffin Van Meteren of Emerald Keep and I am trying to put together a history of Emerald Keep. If any past members have anything that they would like to share or held office or any awards that you were awarded. For those who weren't members but won some event or know something of the shire - please share with us.

                                   Lord Griffin
                                   Emerald Keep
                                   ovanoff57 at clearwire.net