[Ansteorra] Ansteorra Digest, Vol 14, Issue 38

george basore murray_kinsman at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 17 20:08:45 PDT 2007

 And personally I find it ABSOLUTELY OFFENSIVE that
 a self proclaimed OFFICER of the ANSTEORRAN NAVY
 would proclaim himself a PIRATE...and fight about it
 on a public forum
 with one of our Duchesses... man... did you fall off
 the clue bus...

 L DeerSlayer

  Milady,

    I have reviewed every word I have written on this
subject, and for the life of me, I cannot see where I
misstated myself to even imply I was ever a pirate.
  Nor am I aware of having argued the point with Her
Grace.
  the only "arguements" I have had on the subject were
with those who expected to play "Jack Sparrow" to the
adoration of the ladies.
  Let me state this clearly, Lord Robert Haddock,
former admiral in the Ansteorran Royal Navy, has NEVER
been charged or accused of piracy.
  IF I have ever said anything that could, in any way
be misinterpreted otherwise, I humbly appologise for
lack of skill in communication.

  On the other hand, you seem somewhat distainful of
my pride at having been Lord High Admiral.
  Let me clarify THIS point.
  Yes, I AM proud to the point of arrogance of the
accolade.
  If this bothers you, then that is as it must be, for
I AM an arrogant man, in and out of persona.
  Arrogantly proud of my naval service, that is.

  Ld. Rob Haddock
MKA George A. Basore, SR.  USN Retired.