[Ansteorra] ATTN ALL: EMERGENCY-Don Brian

Brian O'hUilliam brianoftheloch at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 12:39:00 PDT 2007

   I just got off the phone with Her Royal Highness, Don Brian MacCael
(Brian Stanley) was in a serious accident and has been lifelighted to a
hospital.  The contact information he had on him listed his ex-wife with a
number that no longer works.  They found other paperwork that listed
Ulsted's number, so they called him.  If anyone has a working number for
Brian's ex-wife, please call Ebe or me with that info or send me an e-mail
as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Brian O' hUilliam,
Cadet to Don Brian