[Ansteorra] regional fighter practice

gail young gwynethb63 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 22 07:30:20 PDT 2007

You haven't been giving away knowledge for free have you??  For shame!
  Then there’s all that money we get from those candidates when they get elevated...
  Not to mention the fees our apprentices pay to re-license their belts every year...
  gwy....I mean...Jehanne

Dyan Johnson <calendre57 at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Speaking of raising funds...
What do the Laurels do to raise funds for the Laurel's retreat? Wasn't there a fee for the meeting room last time?, or am I mistaken?

dyan~

gail young wrote:
If you are coming to the regional fighter practice in Bryn Gwlad Saturday, this would be the perfect time for you to bring a donation to Mistress Saundra or Gwyneth for the Centurian's Auction to be held at Crown Tournement. Please help the Centurians earn money to host a FREE war practice.
gwyneth