[Ansteorra] Fiber Arts College

Donna Nesbit themaefare at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 24 10:16:53 PDT 2007

I second Joanna's wish.  I really enjoyed myself.  In many of the classes I took, the "students" had as much good input as the "instructors"-- as it should be.  The classes were also of a good size for the topic.  Each hands on class I took had about 10 participants which gave the instructor time to help everyone.
  A very excellent day.  Thank you

  Penelope Darling

davenjo <davenjo at davlin.net> wrote:
  What a wonderful day filled with fibery things! If you didn't go you missed
a lot of great information on all things fibery. Excellent classes,
excellent instructors-the classes flew by too fast. Thank you, Radegund, for
all the hard work to put this together. Thank you, instructors, for some of
the best classes I've ever attended. Let's do it again, please?

Joanna the Spinner