[Ansteorra] [Ansteorra-announce] Fiber Arts College Thank You

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 25 11:51:21 PDT 2007

This specialty focused event was such a fabulous idea, I hope more groups will do similar specialty off-calendar events in the arts and sciences in the future.   In the rec hall, there was chatter about possible themes on metalsmithing-glass-and jewelry collegiums, and costume specific collegiums.  The trick is to plan for 4-5 classrooms, a common hall, and a small budget, then get the teachers in support and you have an event.   I'm there!
  Thanks to Radegund and Bjornsborg for a great, laid back weekend,
  Hillary

Carolle Ternus <cternus at texas.net> wrote:
          By all accounts, the Fiber Arts College this weekend was a great success.  We had 85-90 people on site, and all the classes were full.  There were also a great number of people who attended the potluck afterwards.  We had a full day of learning, food and fellowship.

  Sincerely from the Event Steward,
  Radegundis Turonensis, OL
  Baroness of Bjornsborg