[Ansteorra] It has become less blurry for me.

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 25 21:30:10 PDT 2007

>What is Duke Michael's new name?
>willow

I checked with an old friend who is more knowledgably endowed then myself.
He went by the name 'Mad Michael'.  I've noticed that on rare occasion, a
Duke who goes to an event just to have fu-un will enact an alternate
persona. (a well earned rest bit indeed)

Question: How well or do you, have to firmly entrench one persona in this
Society before one can manage to have an alternate? Hmm... multiple
personas.  Oy, I'm bettin one is all anybody can handle from me.  I don't
think I better inflict any more of myself on people then I think I ought to.

>Pooky,
>
>The only vigil that I remember that was like that was Patrick
>Michael's which was held at the old Steppes Warlord site (Camp
>Barnett??).  He was in a small hall up the hill,  there was a path
>formed by a bunch of small candles to where he sat or knelled.  His
>armor and other items were arrayed on a table along with a host of candles.
>
>Burke

Yes Sir!

That description especially of the building is in accordance with the
glimpse of memory I have ! Hurray and happy day.
I certainly wouldn't assign any credit not permitted to our Most Honorable
Penta-Duke Patrick Michael Gordonne, so instead I would humbly thank HIM for
creating that crystallized facet of The Dream.  I am thankful even to this
day for the opportunity of experiencing it.

Sir Burke Kyriell MacDonald, thank you very much for helping me assign the
love I feel in my heart to the correct recipient.

I am actually quite proud of myself for at least keeping hold all this while
to the "Michael" aspect of the memory. I have spent so long creating
memories and so little retaining them (fairly mutually exclusive in my tome)
that for me to even get that much correct portends to it's indelibility.

I feel better now,
Pooky

P.s. Oh yes, almost overlayed, point was I really like vigils and think they
are a wonderful opportunity to experience The Dream.

Unsolicited commercial:
Fortunately Lady Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyya <zubeydah at northkeep.org> is
doing some really fabulous work at keeping the memories of what occurs alive
anv available.  I feel her endeavors are hugely important and I am very
grateful to her, because in my case, I am often to goal oriented to stop..
sit.. watch.. and enjoy.