[Ansteorra] info on courtesy

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Thu Jun 28 22:43:57 PDT 2007

On Jun 28, 2007, at 6:24 PM, Isobel de Kirkbryde wrote:

> Might I suggest that Your Grace write up some of the finer points
> of good manners, courtesies, and chivalry.  Perhaps this would be a
> good topic for an article for Tournament's Illuminated or even a
> Compleat Anachronist publication.  I would be delighted to offer my
> services in assisting in such a project and milord husband, Master
> Michael Fenwick of Fotheringhay, has offered to proof read and edit
> any such work.
>
> Are you up for this?  Perhaps there are others who would like to
> assist in this project and try to bring some of the magic back to
> SCA events by encouraging the courtesies and chivaltry of the
> middle ages.

As I mentioned earlier in this thread I am always looking for good
articles for the Florilegium, on this subject and others. If someone,
Her Grace, or anyone else would like to write such an article or
articles I might suggest that you let me add it to the Florilegium
first and then later submit it to TI. The advantage of publishing on
the web is that you can take any constructive criticism or
suggestions and then add them or otherwise update or improve the
article before sending to TI where is it more difficult to change
once it has been submitted

I am also always looking for editors to help with the Florilegium,
adding new info to older files or helping get new articles online.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com