[Ansteorra] Things I have seen

Rod Jackson culn97 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 4 23:28:20 PDT 2007

And to add a point....

  The College of Heralds has created an amazing Order of Precidence that is easy to search to find out is someone already has an award.  Sometimes the tricky part can be the spelling, or when a person changes a personna name, but these challenges can be dealt with.  (I can remember a particular Lady called Penelope that has gone on to much greater things as Eb....er Your HIghness!)

  Your Servant,

  Colin,
  (reformed Herald)

Robin Lindsey <moiranliam at earthlink.net> wrote:
  To piggyback on what HL Orianna said,

A nice thank you is a good thing. I try to remember to thank people who
help me with a word or a small bit of largesse. When I see someone
consistently doing good things, I take notice of them and get their name
for future reference for an award recommendation. If you feel someone has
done something award worthy, by all means write up the award! Anyone can
submit anyone else for an award. You don't have to be a Peer or Nobility
to recommend someone for an award. Plus it's always fun when you find out
someone you recommended GETS the award! How cool is that?

A good point of reference (so you know what award will be most appropriate)
is to check out the Ansteorran Awards Constitution:
http://heraldry.ansteorra.org/OP/A_constitutions.pdf

Then you can go here http://www.ansteorra.org/forms/award.php and send in
your award recommendation. The Crown can't give an award if they don't
know someone is deserving!

Lady Moira Lindsa