[Ansteorra] Things I have seen

Lisabetta lisabetta at kjsl.com
Tue Jun 5 09:58:59 PDT 2007

Oriana

This is a sore spot with me also as I grew up in the SCA starting at 6,
and me and my best friend who also grew up in the SCA. That as adults it
has always been assumed that we had awards that we don't have.

Now my daugther 13 who has done well above what most adults have to d to
recieve an AOA, or what kids younger then her have to do to get a rising
Star. She gets turned down or ignored saysing oh she has been around
forever... and I state look at the OP.

People just don't realize that if somone has been around forever look at
the OP before you assume. Then also realize that there needs to be more of
a playing field... Newcomers and Oldtimers should be doing roughly the
same about instead of oldtimers having to do twice as much to be
regonized..

--
~*~Lisabetta