[Ansteorra] Fundraiser at Kings College

Kaitlyn Mckenna mistresskaitlyn at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 06:38:24 PDT 2007

And for those needing a snack of the cool, refreshing kind...

The Shire of the Shadowlands will be running a fundraiser for our shire:
frozen treats! We will
have a freezer full of frozen popsicles of various flavors and the
flavor-ice kind, too! So bring your quarters and dollars and help support
our small shire.

Thanks,
kaitlyn
freezer transporter