[Ansteorra] June Blackstar

HE Kainin Tepesa kainintepesa at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 7 09:46:10 PDT 2007

Greetings,

Most of the Kingdom has received their June Black
Stars, this week or over last weekend. Honorable Lord
Barat had them in the mail well before the 20th of
May, so I suspect that the delay has been due to
Memorial Day sale fliers and the like.

If you have not received your issue by weeks end (any
of you), please email me at chronicler at ansteorra.org
and let me know your SCA & modern name as well as your
mailing address and I will see if there is a pattern
to the error and discuss it with the Post Office.

In service,
Kainin
New Kingdom Chronicler