[Ansteorra] Things I have seen

Susan catmafia at hughes.net
Sat Jun 9 12:22:04 PDT 2007

My daughter participated in both youth and adult bardic from the very
beginning, thanks again Ivo.  At her first event ever she was encouraged
to enter the adult bardic and she won the poetry section and was in the
finals.  She was hooked.

I think the lack of agism in the SCA is one of my favorite things about
the SCA, people are treated as people.  I think this is one of my
biggest concerns with the ways the new youth/children policies will
affect the society.  Everyone in the family being able to find and
persue their interests has been one of the greatest strengths, I'm
wondering how it will work with the new policies.

Susan the Curious