[Ansteorra] Cooking links

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 11 14:29:02 PDT 2007

For the people that attended the Outdoor cooking class
this weekend, I have some of the addresses and links
that were not included:

SCA-Cooks: sca-cooks at lists.ansteorra.org
Period Spit/Outdoor cookery: spit-project at lists.ansteorra.org
Potjie (period looking pots) : http://www.thecellarstore.com/potjiepot.html
Period pottery: http://www.hudsonclaypotter.com/ as well as Mistress Gwyneth
and Mistress Kalida
Spit project group homepage with photos:

And, as with the other instructors who have mentioned it, thank you
to the students who were so wonderful and understanding in my class
and for the hard working gentles who put on King's College. It was
ambitious and very well done.
It was definately a different type of King's College and one that I would
like to see more of.

Yers,

Gunthar