[Ansteorra] Keeping the Deam Persona articles

Haraldr Bassi (Ansteorra lists) ansteorra at haraldr.drakkar.org
Mon Jun 11 16:59:49 PDT 2007

Milady, I believe you may be mistaken. Duke Cariadoc has posted as
recently as 7 June on his blog and I suspect that if his son Patri had
just lost his father that he would have been writing about that instead
of the trivia that he has written in the past week.

Perhaps you are thinking of Duke Cariadoc's father, Milton Friedman,
former Nobel Prize winning economist who passed away late last year.

Or perhaps you truly mean Duke Carodoc, a name I don't recognize, at
which point I would withdraw all my earlier comments and would desire to
hear more about him.

Haraldr Bassi, Bjornsborg, Ansteorra (Formerly Frosted Hills, East)