[Ansteorra] Keeping the Deam Persona articles

Haraldr Bassi (Ansteorra lists) ansteorra at haraldr.drakkar.org
Tue Jun 12 09:32:25 PDT 2007

Me too. The electronic evidence I see is definitely indicating that he
is still alive. I found his main website which references his blog at
blogspot and links to his son Patri's blog at
http://www.daviddfriedman.com/

I have seen absolutely no evidence to cause me to believe that the blog
post that was put up at 12:29pm on the 7th of this month is by anyone
other than his grace. Pennsic is coming soon so I expect I will be
hearing from him shortly as he stores his Pennsic camping equipment in
my storage trailer at Pennsic.

In service,
Haraldr Bassi, Bjornsborg, Ansteorra (formerly Frosted Hills, East)