[Ansteorra] hiding mundane

Mike Wyvill wyvillmike at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 13 10:39:27 PDT 2007

If you look down to the Spanish table you will find that the amongst the
approved equivalents for "lord" and "lady" are respectively "Don" and
"Doña". It is Ansteorran _custom_ that we use these particular titles for
the members of the Order of the White Scarf.

And while as a Catholic I may refer to a priest as 'Father' or even 'Pere'
in my persona as a Norman, Italians use 'Don' when addressing or referring
to a priest.

So a bit of cultural research is needed as well.

Engenulf de Vienville