[Ansteorra] Has it become blurry for me?

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 22 15:10:50 PDT 2007

>Has Duke Michael changed his persona or are you talking about his squire?
>Could you describe his vigil?
>People Rites of Passages are an opportunity to display historical persona.
>The current vigil bears no relationship to anything period. We are missing
>chances to do persona.
>willow
>

>>>Could you describe his vigil?

Yes so, Could the Right Honorable Chivalry of Ansteorra and Good Mother of
Namron help their beloved Pooky?

Who have I been mis-ascribing for 20ish years, the memory of a vigil where,
at this point I'll say "someone", was kneeling in (I believe) Northern
Ansteorra and behind Him/Her in a half circle there were 30 or so candles
lit? It was a beautiful moment in time and really conveyed the majesty of
the moment. Hmm I knew, now Master Daniel Blackaxe at the time so it might
have only been 17ish years ago...?

It was a highlight in the annuls of my experiences and set me on my path,
Pooky

P.s. Duke Michael did change his persona, but that's not connected.  I have
a picture, I have wanted to give Him for 10ish years of Mairin tie-ing His
boots with Him wearing those more then motley, multi colored, patch work
pants.