[Ansteorra] Vigils we liked

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Tue Jun 26 10:10:53 PDT 2007

On Jun 26, 2007, at 2:44 AM, willowdewisp at juno.com wrote:

> P.s. Oh yes, almost overlayed, point was I really like vigils and
> think they
> are a wonderful opportunity to experience The Dream.
>
> My favorite vigil in the recent past was Mistress Serena's. She
> prayed in a chapel. It was beautiful. She was beautiful. She made
> me remember the duties of a Peer.

Some previous comments can also be found in these Florilegium files
in the SCA-INC section:
peerage-cerem-msg (16K)  9/18/06    Thoughts on SCA Peerage ceremonies.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/SCA-INC/peerage-cerem-msg.html
peerage-vigls-msg  (7K)  3/29/01    Comments on SCA Peerage Vigils.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/SCA-INC/peerage-vigls-msg.html

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas