[Ansteorra] HERALDS NEEDED FOR THREE KINGS

Virginia Gatling ginlee at cnbcom.net
Wed Jun 27 08:28:31 PDT 2007

Three Kings is in November 2nd to 4th. There is an ad in the July Blackstar
page 12. King Harold II and Harald III Siguarsson of Norway are raising
forces against His Grace. We need your help to save our lands.
Countess Regina in service to the Duke of Normandy
ps I'm unsure of who will be portraying them.
Regina