[Ansteorra] info on courtesy

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Thu Jun 28 11:27:48 PDT 2007

On Jun 28, 2007, at 3:15 AM, willowdewisp at juno.com wrote:

> Dear Folks
> I need help. I was looking for a good SCA site on Courteies use in
> the SCA and I haven't found anything really useful. Have any you
> found a site easy to read that I could give out to newcomers?
> willow

I'm not sure if you consider the format used in the Florilegium to be
"easy to read" since many find the shear amount of info overwhelming,
but there are these files in the NEWCOMERS section:
courtesy-msg      (32K)  1/19/96    Courtesy guidelines in the SCA
and period.
                                        Hand-kissing and bowing.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/NEWCOMERS/courtesy-msg.html
How-to-Behave-art (12K)  6/10/01    "How to Behave in these Current
Middle Ages"
                                        by Lady Meliora Leuedai de
Ardescote.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/NEWCOMERS/How-to-Behave-art.html
SCA-courtesy-art  (14K)  5/22/96    Courtesy guidelines by Ioseph of
Locksley.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/NEWCOMERS/SCA-courtesy-art.html

Of course, I'm always open to new articles.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com