[Ansteorra] Opinions on tent

Chass charinthalis at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 4 19:30:24 PST 2007

I camp both Mundanely and SCA in my period Panther Tent. It’s a 12 by 16
Marque. Reason being I am in a wheelchair... ever tried to get a
wheelchair into a earth pimple? Everyone loves my panther tent...
usually no matter where we are it’s the center of atten lol I get lots
of visitors.

Chass Brown A.K.A.
Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable chariot.
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark.
Muddeler of Mead