[Ansteorra] Kings Champion / Jagermeister / Royal Huntsman

olaf gunnarson olafr_gunnarson at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 1 18:04:08 PST 2007

Your Excellency,

  I hope that you were safe and well during your travels.

  The ladies who researched and prepared the feast at Jagermiester are
  Francesca Ysabella Botticelli and
  Ingrid von Leuchten

  I am happy and proud to say that they are my sisters

  In Service,
  Lord Olaf Gunnarsson, KGoA
  House Rhoadd

Dragonetti <dragonetti at generich.com> wrote:
  Dear Lady,

Recent travels have kept me away and created quite the stack of
correspondence through which to wade. Due to the volume, I may have missed
the response to your inquiry. But on the chance that no one has yet
responded, I would share what I recall.

King's Champion: Centurion Louis le Blaireau

Royal Huntsman: Sir Karl der Ganger

Jagermeister (chivalric) champion was: Lord Morgan BlackDragon

My apologies for not recalling the Arts & Science winners. I believe it was
a pair of gentles who created magnificent Ducal charters for Duke Aaron and
Duchess Britta.

Centurion Louis le Blaireau also commanded the winning team in Ogre Ball and
received a necklace of oversized golden balls. As representative of the 2nd
place team in Ogre ball, Sir Corwin von Xanten was gifted with a similar
necklace of Pearls from His Majesty. HRM Romanius requested that Sir Corwin
proudly wear His Pearl necklace for the rest of the event (or was it reign).
I'm not sure what all the commotion was about, but most of the populace
seemed highly entertained. (Perhaps one had to be there. :-)

I would also like to commend the ladies from Elfsea (and those who assisted
them) for preparing the outstanding Roman feast for Jagermeister! This was
only their 3rd event and their research and preparation were astonishing.
Vivat. I had asked a kind gentle who knows them to send me their names, and
he did, but alas the missive has been misplaced. I would be most grateful to
have that information sent to me once more. Thank you in advance!

In the service of kingdom, crown and barony, I remain,
Baron Armand Dragonetti
Lord Elfsea
Lord Dragonsfire Tor

In Service,