[Ansteorra] LInk to Rapier List

Rod Jackson culn97 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 5 10:26:41 PST 2007

Thank You, Your Excellency,

  The first one is the link I was looking for.  I am in Afghanistan right now and we have just formed a fencing group.  I have a whole new appreciation for how difficult this art form is.

  And that I am an Old Man, but having a blast.

  Most of what we are doing in Sport Fencing, but you have to start somewhere.

  Working on the basics, like foot work and linear movements.  I will have to get some instruction in our forms when I get back.

  Again, Thank you,

  Your Servant,

  Colin

Chris Zakes <dontivar at gmail.com> wrote:
    (trimmed)

Depends on who you want to talk to. There's an Ansteorran rapier list
at: ansteorra-rapier at lists.ansteorra.org

(more trimming)

-Tivar Moondragon