[Ansteorra] Gulf War Ansteorran Bardic Circle

Celeste Shelton teacherceleste at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 7 05:28:57 PST 2007

Greetings dear friends and neighbors.  I am writing this missive in order to invite you to the Ansteorran Bardic Circle at Gulf War.  There will be brew from the Loch Brewer's Guild and songs from friends and foe alike.  :) Please join me on Thursday at 8:30pm in front of the Royal Pavilion at the Ansteorran Gate. Bring your best songs, stories and poems.  Bring your chairs.  Bring your mugs.  Bring your friends.  :) Saundra of Loch Raeburn