[Ansteorra] Spring Crown Tourney

HE Kainin Tepesa kainintepesa at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 7 14:38:00 PST 2007

Greetings Wulfgar,

I apologize that I have been long in addressing your
good suggestion but the gentleman that codes my
websites for me has been otherwise occupied (I am a
graphics artist with no experience in coding).

You may now revisit the site for Spring Crown
Tournament - http://www.bonwicke.org/crown.htm - and
under the Map & Directions section find information
helpful in locating Lamesa, TX. If you don't see it at
first, hit the refresh button in your browser.

I hope this helps in your travels to Ansteorra.

In service,
Kainin