[Ansteorra] Ansteorra Digest, Vol 11, Issue 28

Carolle M. Cox hpockets at verizon.net
Tue Mar 20 12:47:54 PDT 2007

We got back very late Sunday night.  Appreciated Caelin and Pyro being
travel buddies a good deal of the way.  We enjoyed the event, especially the
weather.  It finally gave us a good year with only one day of rain.  Sr.
Jean Paul, I also noted the truly unnecessarily hard hitting during almost
all of the battles, although I didn't see a one of them.  I spent my time at
Chirurgeons' Point, you see...

Gerita

Carolle Cox
Japanese Chin Rescue and Care Volunteer
Dallas North-west coordinator

The years that a woman subtracts from her age are not lost.  They are added
to the ages of other women.  -- Diane de Poitiers (1499 - 1566)