[Ansteorra] Gulf War Thank You

Carla/Ciana cianaoh at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 20 16:02:16 PDT 2007

I would like to take a minute and thank ALL of you that came out and Volunteered at Gulf Wars this year!!  This Kingdom has some really AMAZING people!!  Because of all the volunteering that was done we won the Volunteer War Point by roughly 1,000 votes.

  Thank you EVERYONE for coming out....it was a GREAT War....I met so many new people on both sides of the war.......and I'm looking forward to next year's war.....

  In Service,

  Ly Ciana O'Hara
  Barony of Northkeep
  Kingdom of Ansteorra