[Ansteorra] Gulf War 16 memories...

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 21 16:09:10 PDT 2007

...Neassa's hiku (sp?) about cucumbers on the bridge (Neassa, you have to share the tale)
...Willow of the Loch - her dirt-stained face as she reveled in fibers and dye pots that produced
the most wonderous colors
...Scribe's Point - where I walked more back and forth in one building that over the whole surface
of the war site.
...the night the MidRealm scribes descended on Scribe's Point and I asked them why they came from
so far from the north (Ohio), when they had Pennsic - to feel a pang of pride as they answered
'Gulf Wars is a much friendlier war!'.
...thanks to the Stargate Seneschal, Vasalisa, and her lord Vaclav, who helped me setup my camp
after I'd been sick all the week before and was out of breath.
...Ansteorran Court on Friday, as the Roses of Ansteorra praised the accomplishments of Mistress
Ginevra Rodney, who had served them for many years so faithfully with regalia, cloaks and gifts -
to have passed from this world all too soon.
...Natalia's 2 year old daughter who exclaimed in her restlessness at Scribe's Point 'Mommie,
get..me..out...of...here!', to which Mommie promptly took her for a walk.
...the generosity of knowledge and spirit of all the teachers in the classes I was able to take.

Can't wait to do it all again next year,
Hillary