[Ansteorra] The Tudors - Showtime series starting April 1st

Ysabeau lady.ysabeau at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 06:32:30 PDT 2007

I just heard about this series on a completely non-SCA forum.

http://www.sho.com/site/tudors/home.do

It looks like it will be well done but I haven't had a chance to watch yet.
They have the first two episodes available for preview on the website. I'm
not sure how close to history they will keep it but it should be enjoyable
anyway. The costumes look fabulous!

I thought it was funny that the girls on the forum were shocked at the idea
of Henry being a hottie. I told them that until he got syphillis and started
losing it he was actually quite athletic and a ladies man. It is just that
most of the popular images are from later in life when he wasn't so
attractive.

Thought I'd share!
Ysabeau