[Ansteorra] Armor inspections at Gulf Wars

Chass charinthalis at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 22 07:57:15 PDT 2007

Things like this happen. We Ansteorrans are rumored to be Rhino Hiders
and excessive force hitters. I have friends in several other kingdoms.
One of which say anytime they get someone from us, they immediately
start calibrating them. He also says "Ansteorrans Hit HARD and call
Harder". I can verify from a few NR practices, we do hit hard, my helm
had several nice dents in it and it was new. I can also see in a Mass
Melee things getting a little.... out of hand. Who has time to target
someone over persona in Mass fighting?

Chass Brown A.K.A.

Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable chariot.

Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark.

Muddeler of Mead